Monday, October 1, 2018

Tidy Up Tuesday - Meet and Greet Winners

Welcome to another edition of Tidy Up Tuesday!!  I'm here to announce the winners of the Quilters Meet and Greet drawings (a little early.)  Are YOU ready???


WINNER!!!!

The winner of Benita's Great Grand Prize is...

Iris Penwarden.  Congratulations!



The winner of my drawing for a Custom Mug Rug is...

Drum roll, please!!

Nancy J.

Congratulations and I will be contacting you to find out your color and/or theme preferences.

Thanks to everyone who left such kind comments on my Meet and Greet post and thank you to Benita for hosting the event.

Until next time...
Get SEW lucky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.