Saturday, September 29, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC18 - Week 39

Welcome to Week 39 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Minimal dark BLUE sewing was accomplished this week.

SUNDAY - Travel Day (with a side of visiting) followed by unpacking, tackling Mt. Washmore, and repacking.  The visiting??  Hello, Hillside Quilter:



MONDAY - Travel Day.  My travel companion and I put in 9 hours of driving today.  Ugh!!

TUESDAY - Travel Day.  The good news is that our destination is only about 3 hours away.  Whew!!  Retreat Repeat, Day One is of to a good start.  Hello, Lake Bluff:





WEDNESDAY - Retreat Repeat, Day Two.  Libby's Magical Mystery is in full swing.  Good morning, lake Ontario:



THURSDAY - Retreat Repeat, Day Three saw MANY completed blocks!  The LAST to start was the first to finish a block:



In September's RSC Color of the Month, no less.  Yay, Candy!!

FRIDAY - Retreat Repeat, Bonus Day.  I finished my quilt top in time for sunset:



SATURDAY - Travel Day.  Homeward bound.  :o((

Goodbye, Lake Ontario:



Here's hoping YOU had time to join Angela's LINK PARTY... http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2018/09/scraphappy-saturday-winding-down-blue.html?m=0

Note: I'll fix the link when I get home. Until then, copy and paste it into your browser.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

5 comments:

  1. You went a long way for your retreat, but it looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors in your quilt, and I love Lake Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lake Ontario. You were pretty close to where I live. It looks like you had a lot of fun and did a lot of sewing. I love your quilt and the colors. Very well done. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.