Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - September Job Pull

Welcome to another edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  I'm here to reveal my goals for the month of September.  (Late, as is the way of things at the moment!)  I'm hoping the job pull is kind to me, but  I'm running out of the "easy" stuff.  Let's see what happens...

From my Scrap Attack list:



12. Britt indicated, Try making Dee Dee's Scrap Scarf!

Here's what it should look like when complete, as seen on Ruth, modeling her version:



From the secondary list, in case I have extra time or enthusiasm:

7. Pull a scrap bag and start trimming like Paula!

I chose the dark BLUE bag to comply with the RSC Color of the Month for September:



I'm going to be gone for a week and a half this month.  That won't leave a lot of time for attacking my scraps.  I'll see what I can do.

Until next time...
Attack Those SCRAPS!!

2 comments:

  1. Please tell us more about Paula - and how she trims her scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your Scrap Attack list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.