Saturday, September 22, 2018

Wonderful Wednesday - Sew Saturday in Knightdale

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  Today, I'm here to tell you about the September Sew Saturday event a couple weeks ago with my Raleigh quilt friends.  Yes, I'm late with the post... AGAIN!!  (I'm out of town and there's limited internet, but more about that later.)

Lois secured a space for us. While it seemed farther away, it didn't take any more time than going to Garner. Unless you count the stop Britt and I made at DS1's apartment in Raleigh!!  (I had hand-me-down groceries to pass along.)

Eventually, we made it to Knightdale Baptist Church.  I got right to work (documenting our day.)















































































Verbiage to follow, as bandwidth allows. Thanks for your understanding.

Until next time...
Put in a good days work!!

4 comments:

  1. Lots of smiling faces and fun projects! Love the flames on that one gal's shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The B9Ps and iron totes are coming along nicely. (I still like your B9P the best.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you gals were having fun! Retreats are definitely a treat in Knightdale! Love all the projects and the fun "outtakes."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of fun projects and lots of great progress. A perfect day?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.