Monday, September 3, 2018

Scrap Attack Tuesday - August Accomplishments

Welcome to the next edition of Scrap Attack Tuesday!!  This week, I'm here to reveal my accomplishments for the month of August.  l wasn't as successful as I might have liked, but here's how things went...

From my Scrap Attack list:


6. Make more Tiny Nines:



CHECK!!!

Well...

ONE is better than NONE!!  Especially, since this Tiny Nine was made in August's Rainbow Scrap Challenge (ORANGE) Color of the Month:



From the secondary list, in case I have extra time or enthusiasm:

8. Plan a quilt with T-scraps:



CHECK!!!

I'm REALLY glad that this month's goal was the PLANNING of a quilt rather than the actual MAKING of a quilt!  The wedding quilt didn't get finished, SEW...

Here is the plan for my next T-Quilt:



Scraps ARE included.  They are being used to fill in the gaps. Yes, I realize it's not a quilt made FROM the scraps.  USING a portion of them will just have to do.  :P

You might notice that I posted a little earlier than normal.  Monday evening was chosen over releasing two posts tomorrow.  I've got a special Tidy Up Tuesday post to be released in the morning.  I hope you will come back then to check it out.

Until next time...
Attack Those SCRAPS!!

1 comment:

  1. Any and all progress is good. Sometimes it just can't be any other way. Hopefully September will be much more productive in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.