Saturday, October 6, 2018

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC18 - Week 40

Welcome to Week 40 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  I'm going to get caught up on my posting soon.  (She says, hopefully!!)  Let's see how things went this week...

SUNDAY - Travel Day Two.  A short drive brought my travel companion (and me) home.  We were road weary, but happy to be back in our own surroundings.

MONDAY -  You can find Angela's Color Announcement HERE.  

October's color is DARK and sage:



After a brief visit to Knit Group, I took care of a few personal errands.  Including a dark GREEN pedicure:



TUESDAY - Stopped in to return some jeans.  Had tea with a friend and went to my hair appointment.  A quick trip to the grocery store and HOURS on the computer rounded out my day.  Sometimes moderating a group on Ravelry takes a chunk of time.  Especially, since I was away for the better part of two weeks!  Today's efforts were spent tallying up the Summer 2018 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The Results and releasing the accompanying blog post.

The BEST news is that I found my missing laptop charger in the depths of my knitting bag:




Yes, I realize that it's NOT dark GREEN!!  :P


WEDNESDAY - Today, a fresh, new look at dark GREEN:




Releasing a catch-up Wonderful Wednesday post may have been the highlight of my day.  (Sad, but true.)

THURSDAY - I dug out the dark GREEN fabric scraps:



FRIDAY - I've missed the last two Fridays and am glad to be home.  It made eating at my favorite pizza place a whole lot easier!!!  When I got home, I worked on releasing the Design Floor Friday post that experienced technical difficulties.

SATURDAY - Joining Angela's LINK PARTY, but won't have time to visit the other RSC Quilters until later.  Here's my color card, which will have to suffice until late in the month:




Today will be spent working on my B9P.  If I'm lucky, I'll have all the rows Sean by the end of the day.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks to me that your social life is getting in the way of your quilting time. You should remedy that! Hahaha! NOT!! Enjoy the dark green when and IF you are able to. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those green scraps look like they have lots of potential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green basket of scraps looks like it is calling you! Have fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to sit down and take a deep breath. Or maybe I do, after reading all that... 8)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.