Monday, October 8, 2018

Mail Call Monday - Special Delivery - Birthday Edition

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  This time, I'm here to tell you about some special delivery items.  Both given AND received over the weekend.  Seemed to fit the category, just consider it courier (mail) service.  :o))

I made a pin cushion for Tiffany's birthday:



Thanks, Sarah of Confessions of a Fabric Addict, for a wonderful (and timely tutorial), as the recipient likes it very much:


I firmly believe that this project cements my membership in Quilt Diva Julie's Squirrel Club for Quilters!!

What do YOU think???  LOL

LOOK what was delivered to me:


Me and my cake:


No fair!!  The "peanut gallery" made me laugh:


Thank you, Lisa!! Your Hershey Bar Cake is THE BEST:


Here's a better shot of the two of us, before we decimated the cake:


Tiffany (finally) completed her mug rug for our swap:


Step closer, you two.  Oops!  Don't blink, Joy:



Thank you, Tiffany!!  My pineapple mug rug is just darling:


Until next time...
Hope you get some Happy Mail, too!!!

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.