Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tidy Up Tuesday - {ITW18 - Remiss}

Welcome to another edition of Tidy Up Tuesday!!  I owe my roommates a BIG apology.  I created a big, long post about Into The Wool.  It shared classes and swaps.  There were random shots from around the camp.  If you scrolled through, you might have seen the gifts that I gave my three roommates.

Could there have POSSIBLY been MORE to see, Joyful???

Yes.  Something very share-worthy, in fact.  What you didn't see were the gifts that my roommates shared with me!!

Lora started things off with a lovely lidded metal tumbler:




Thank you, Lora, for protecting me from spilling my beverage on my knitting (or on someone else's!!)

Cindy's gift surprised me most of all, as she gave me this lovely hand knit Cayo-Coco shawl made of Noro Taiyo Sport yarn:



Thank you, Cindy, for giving a perfect stranger something that took many precious hours to make!!  I love it!

Tammy made the others of us wait for gifts from her, as she wanted to add something from the vendor mall.  This set of mini skeins and a set of Color Bar Nail Polish was her gift to me:




Thank you, Tammy, for fun yarn and sparkles for my nails!!

Once again, I apologize to each of my roomies for neglecting to add their gifts to my #intothewoolfibreretreat post.  After (finally) getting around to unpacking my bags, did I realize my error.

The unpackaged item in this group may or may not have been in the gift bag from Lora, as well:




They got mixed up with my shopping, door prizes, and FREE-to-a-Good-Home table items during my super speedy packing job and might also have been part of my ITW Goody Bag of Awesomeness.

More about that another time.

Until next time...
Grateful!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.