Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sew Some Love Sunday - 6/7 - H2H Wrap-up

Welcome to another edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!  I am SEW pleased to have been part for the 2020 Hands2Help Comfort Quilt Drive.  Sara posted an event wrap-up today.

Here is an excerpt of what she had to say:

... Of course, it will probably change over the next few days as a few late entries trickle in, but for right now, I'd like to congratulate all of you who participated... all 117 of you!!!


And all of you wonderful people persevered through what was definitely the weirdest, most bizarre, and definitely challenging year (we certainly won't be forgetting 2020 any time soon, will we?) to donate a grand total of.....


...quilts!  You guys are amazing!!  I never expected that we would have this many quilts in this crazy year, but you have done amazing work.  Just imagine all the lives that will be
touched by the work you have done!

Go visit THIS LINK!!  She posted photos of MORE quilts!

Thank you again, Sarah, for inviting us all to participate in this wonderful event.  I'm already thinking about what I might make for NEXT year!  PLUS, I've still got one more quilt (which won't be counted in any totals) that I hope to make for Quilty Hugs for Happy Chemo later this year.

Edited to update with Monday's totals:

I'm pleased to let you all know that... we are up to 126 quilters and 557 quilts!!

Until next time...
Sew Some Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.