Monday, June 22, 2020

Mail Call Monday - In Appreciation for Hands2Help

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I just got a package.  I just got a package.  I just got a package.  I wonder who it's from?  (Sorry!  The old Blue's Clues tune just popped into my head and I couldn't resist.)

Hmm... It appears to be from Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict:


Sarah did say near the bottom of THIS POST that Thank You gifts would be going out.  (I always forget that's a thing!)

OK, so technically, I got a package the week before last.  Sorry that I'm slow to report, but our packages still wait in the Decontamination Zone for several days after they arrive in the mail.

What was inside the package, Joyful???

The contents included a lovely note from Sarah and a Moda Notions Pouch:


I noticed the notions pouch seemed a bit "poochy" and took a look inside.  Hey!  Look at that...


... My little Moda Notions Pouch was STUFFED FULL with 2 packs of Mini Charms:


SEW exciting!!!  :o))

Thank you to YOU, Sarah!!  I appreciate your dedication to giving comfort to others through Hands2Help and it's my pleasure to help you help them.  I appreciate your thoughtful acknowledgement of my efforts, as well.

Whooping it up with Sarah
@

Until next time...
It's SEW nice to be appreciated!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your prize. I just couldn't get my mojo going in the H2H direction this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much fun!!! I had to chuckle at your decontamination zone! But it's a smart idea. Congrats, Joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to get a package in the mail! I got one, too, although I must admit I didn't wait to decontaminate it, just tore it open. Isn't it fun to have more to play with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't that just the funnest surprise! Now, what to make with them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous goodies! The best part --- it was a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squishy packages are the best. Enjoy making something special with your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How nice! Got to love that kind of mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.