Saturday, June 20, 2020

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC20 - Week 25

Welcome to Week 25 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Let me tell you, I have been having a marvelous time of sewing up (some of) my PINK scraps.  Like many of the other RSC Quilters, I've got a thing or two to share with YOU.

SUNDAY - Today was a very busy day.  I wrote a blog post and started a load of laundry.  I wrote another blog post and transferred the first load to the dryer and began a second.

Decided it was time to do some PINK sewing, so I prepared this roll of quilt binding:


Removed the first load of laundry from the dryer, switched the second load into the dryer and put on a third load to wash.

Layered up my PINK Quilted Scrap Basket for quilting:


Started a third blog post, then changed out the second and third load of laundry.  Once that was done, I was able to spend the rest of the day up in the sewing room.  Yay!!

MONDAY - This morning, I released a new Mini Monday post.  Here is a preview:


The afternoon found me spending some time pondering the "perfect" PINK scraps for my next finish:


TUESDAY - Today was a slow day for PINK sewing.  I have other fish to fry.  More on that later this week.  These were the only PINK scraps that I worked with, but got a bit sidetracked:


Bumbling around BlogLand this morning, I found an interesting post by Nancy @ Joy for Grace.  I thought YOU might like to see what she had to say about the NEW Blogger platform.  (Especially, since I had trouble locating another helpful post that I found over the weekend when I wanted to check something yesterday!)

This evening, when I should have been pairing up more blue scraps, I opted to read a book on my Kindle.  First time in ages!  The story sucked me in and wouldn't let me put it down until I was done.  Tapas, Carrot Cake, and a Corpse was an entertaining little cozy mystery.  Because of it, I may even read another book this weekend!

WEDNESDAY - This morning, I released a new edition of Wonderful Wednesday.  Go visit to see more of this:


Once that was done (yesterday), I ultimately decided on giving PINK a rest, in favor of injecting a little blue into my sewing routine:


THURSDAY - ZoomBEE met this morning.  I might have arrived late (because of an errand's unfortunate scheduling), but it was SEW good to see these friends on my computer screen:



Pressing pairs of blue "squares" entertained me for a little while.  Can you find PINK in the picture below?  It's in there:


FRIDAY - This morning, I enjoyed visiting with these friends who were able to join our ZoomKNIT meeting:


This evening, I released a new edition of Design Floor Friday.  If you want a preview, I'll warn you now, you are going to have to look closely to see any PINK:


FAIR WARNING!!!  Carla @ Creatin' in the Sticks is hosting the Stitching Sunshine Blog Hop next week.  Come back Tuesday to see my sunny projects!

SATURDAY - Guess what?!?!  The weekend is here and it's time to go visit Angela's LINK PARTY for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge over @ So Scrappy.  If you like PINK, you won't want to miss it!  I know for a fact that there are some really wonderful projects in the works.  I'll be linking up as soon as she starts the party.

Also joining in
Frederique's

Until next time...
Scrap SEW safely!!

9 comments:

  1. What a great week of sewing! I hear the laundry going at my house... but hubby is in charge as it is his work clothes! Em dragged me to the overgrown garden this morning..when she woke me up at 8AM ... I'm not going to be able to move later today! Love visiting blog hops! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful week of sewing adventures... with a little relaxing reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of pretty pink there, Joy, and blue, too! Looking forward to seeing what you're sharing for the Sunshine Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy week, as usual ;) Pink projects are cute, and your blue one too (yes, I found the little pink dot!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, nice pink slab and binding. Looking forward to that fun yellow hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can never have too much pink, can one.....unless of course it is blue. You have a treasure trove of fabrics there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far I have resisted the thought of making scrappy scrap baskets. I feel my resolve weakening...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great week ( except for the laundry ha haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laundry, that never ending chore. I'm doing it now, and I'll have more to do as soon as it is finished. I'm on load #3, and just eating breakfast. I have 2 more mini loads before I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.