Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sew Some Love Sunday - First of the #bushfireblocks

Welcome to another edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!!  I just got back from Quilt Retreat, but I wanted to drop in and report that the first block has arrived for Australia.

One of the participants at this weekend's event brought along her green scraps to make a New Shoots block:


Thanks, B!!

In case you missed the details, I invited all of my quilting friends (YOU, included!) to send blocks for me to ship to Australia.  You can find my post HERE.  Links were provided to help with pattern selections and block drive details.
Until next time...
Sew Some Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful block and I love her basket!!! How did she do that??!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.