Saturday, February 15, 2020

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC20 - Week 7

Welcome to Week 7 of the 2020 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!!  This week I sewed with a TINY amount of ORANGE.  I did manage to pull the rest of the scraps out for your perusal:




SUNDAY - I released my POST for Project QUILTING 11.3 challenge.  It's a process post, SEW...

You may want to grab a cup of your favorite warm beverage.  This cup of tea was brought to me in my Hawaii mug, bought 2nd hand after returning from our trip there, because who wants to pack ceramics in their luggage?!  A bit of ORANGE for the RSC:



MONDAY
- While it may seem like a bit of a rerun, I released a new edition of Mail Call Monday today.


TUESDAY - It was a rainy day today.  Rainy, but warm.  Once the rain finally stopped, we went puddle jumping this afternoon.




Some BIG fun, let me tell you!!


This evening was Girls Night Out and I was one of the last ones standing.  LOL!!  Just kidding.  We were the last 3 to leave before our guest of honor remembered to take a photo:


WEDNESDAYStory Time at the library was followed by a trip to the local Big Box grocery store.  Abandoned by my FIRST Robotics Mentor/husband, I was left to have dinner on my own.  It's "build" season, don't you know?!  Sigh...

THURSDAY - Emergency trip to the local Big Box fabric store.  The only exciting purchase was a new Christina Cameli book at 30% off and there's ORANGE on the cover:



FRIDAY - I skipped Knit Group this morning in favor of hanging out with DH over a nice cup of tea:



SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge over at Angela's So Scrappy blog.  Since it's the middle of the month, you can be assured that there will be much ORANGE scrappy goodness be to enjoyed.

This gallon size baggie may be going on an adventure with me:



Where are you going, Joyful???

I will catch up with the RSC Quilters later, as my Quilt Bee is having a Sew Day.  We will be making tree blocks for #bushfireblocks to send off to Australia.



REMINDER:  There's still time for YOU to make some to go into the package I will send off!!  Leave me a comment, if you'd like to contribute to my collection.  I'd LOVE to save you the international shipping cost!  The blocks will wing their way to Australia on March 1st.  Any blogger's blocks will be featured in a Sew Some Love post, with links to their blogs, as a thank you for participating.


Linking up with Cynthia
for

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

10 comments:

  1. oh we have happy family memories of first robotics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your diary posts! I somehow feel we could befriends!
    My little great granddaughter is an avid puddle jumper, even if it’s just a slight puddle in the garage from melting snow !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so generous to be working on some tree blocks! I'll send you some if I can get them done in time. We're heading out to visit my mom this week, but I'll hope to get to them as soon as I get back next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will get my tree block in the mail to you this week. Looking forward to seeing what goodies are made from your siplock bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy week you had! I'd love to share a couple of tree blocks. I will get them made this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots going on in your sewing room. Love your heart mini and how cool that you bought the fraternal twin to it. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, happy week ahead to you! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love puddle jumping! What size are the tree blocks? I'll see if I can whip up a few and send them off to you...now that I have your address =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.