Monday, February 3, 2020

Mail Call Monday - Project QUILTING Edition (11.2)

Welcome to this week's edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I'm here to share what arrived in my (E)mail box last week.  I was shocked and oh SEW thrilled!

What was it, Joyful???

An email arrived from Kim @ Persimon Dreams.  Not just any email...  This WINNER email:

Congratulations!  You won a PDF pattern of your choice from Hunter's Design Studio!


I have included Sam in this email so you two can connect for your prize. 


Thank you both for your participation and support!

... And was off to explore my options!

I was tempted by the Chunky Wee Bag pattern:


I absolutely LOVE her Turning Points pattern:


But...

I really REALLY liked this one called Very Sleepy:



What happened then, Joyful???


Well, the PERFECT project at JUST the right time happened!

Because...

As I scrolled thru Sam's patterns, I found the PERFECT quilt for my great nephew on the way!

SEW...

Even though, I had just drawn up the quilt that I meant to make, my quilting angel had other ideas for the project.  Fortunately, I hadn't cut anything for that other quilt!  Whew.  THAT was a lucky break!

I responded with...



Seriously?! Wow, thanks SEW much!! There are 4 patterns that I really like, but one that blows my current plan for my great nephew's baby quilt out of the water. So, if you're sure it's ok for me to win again, I would LOVE to have a copy of CARPE Nap.

I'm SEW excited!!!
Joy @

Then I received a follow up from Sue @ Hunter Design Studio:

Please head to the shop and use this coupon to download your pattern:

(Coupon No Longer Valid)

The coupon is good for Carpe Nap PDF at 100% discount!

FYI, it will expire tomorrow, so please use it promptly - and if it gives you trouble, please let me know!

Congrats on your win!
Sam

How could ANYONE resist this pattern???

Carpe Nap is SEW perfect for the recipient and his parents:


Check out more of Sam's pattern's @ Hunter's Design Studio.

Thank you, again, to Kim and Sam!  Project QUILTING is the BEST thing that has happened to my creativity this year.  Thank you to ALL of the sponsors (and Mr. Random, too.)

Until next time...
QUILT a lucky break!!

4 comments:

  1. I love that! It was meant to be. Can't wait to see your version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome it is to win!!! I can't wait to see your Carpe Nap!!! I think all three of my daughters would love one for themselves and they are adults!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is coming up joyful, indeed!!! You lucky duck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pattern is too cute!!! It will make a great baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.