Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Wonderful Wednesday - Art Day

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  It's another busy week here at The Joyful Quilter.  Today, I'm here to share the other thing I did over the weekend.  An errand was squeezed into Saturday's schedule, but...

The main event was an Art Day with Needleb...

We worked on journals for the Fragments mixed media class with Francisca @ Heartmakes:


While Britt made hers according to the instructions, I made mine from a FedEx envelope and had fun filling my pages with bits and pieces from Britt's scrap paper stash:


Happy upcoming birthday, B!!  I hope you enjoy the Matchbook Journal that I made during a LIVE with Ali @ Vintage Paper Designs:


I'm looking forward to making an image transfer from the photo on the lower right of this magazine page.  Thanks for sharing with me:


I captured one more photo of the bookbinders before heading out the door:


Thanks for having me over, Britt!  It was such a fun day.  I enjoyed spending time with you (and rummaging through your paper scraps looking for treasures to add to my journal pages.)  Let's do this again next month!  :o))

Until next time...
Paper scraps for the WIN!!!

3 comments:

  1. So much fun to play and just be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really fun project, and to do it with friends is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best day of the month, hands down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.