Saturday, February 18, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC23 - Week 7

Welcome to Week 7 of the 2023 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Angela is our hostess for the annual event.  Our scrappy assignment for February was to work with our PINK scraps.  What are the chances that I did any scrap sewing this week?

Read on to find out...

SUNDAY - Zoom with Knittingsuek:


MONDAY - (Not so...) Mini Monday (On a Sunday)

Work and quilt work:


TUESDAY - Happy Valentine's Day!!

Work and quilt work...

BOTH at the same time:


WEDNESDAY - Wonderful Wednesday


Work and Wordle, but take a look at how I did on today's Quordle:

REBUT - 6
CLASH - 2
SHIRT - 5
SCAMP - 3

This afternoon, while waiting for the agreed upon time for this week's Zoom call with LeeAnna of Not Afraid of Color, I worked on the Emergency Quilt:


I made good progress, then enjoyed an abbreviated (and much delayed) Zoom call with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


My apologies for being later than late, LeeAnna!  I'm not quite sure why I didn't get the meeting notification, as I normally do.

THURSDAY - Work was followed by making a start on my PQ14.4 challenge entry:


Sorry, dear RSC Quilter friends, PINK just didn't work!  See why not on Sunday.


Finally... A weekday OFF work!  What did I do with my time?

I went to Knit Group...


And quilted some more:

Photo Currently Unavailable!!

What can I say?  I'm on a roll!!!  :o))

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

9 comments:

  1. Pshew! I was glad to see you finally had a day off! Unbelievable how hard you've been working. Retirement suits me better. Ha! Glad you were able to meet with your Knit Group too. They hadn't seen you for a while it seems to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to see just how much happened when you reflect at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you made it to knit group this week. Is there another quilt finish on the horizen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed my catch up with you so much. Busy gal as always and has anyone ever told you, you have a 100 watt smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just keep doing and doing! Don’t forget to make some time for just you! Can’t wait to see your Sunday reveal! Glad you got to go to Kniy Group! They look like a fun bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the emergency quilt has taken up your sewing time this week. Hope it's well on its way to a finish! It will be so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice to sit with knit group! Looks like a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely sound like you had a very interesting week and strangely enough, other colours come to play as well. My pinks this month was a light load, so it gives me time to get other things done as well. My sister’s pink and purple quilt is calling me back to work on it, so hopefully it will be back on the list soon soon! Looking forward to the reveal on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.