Monday, February 27, 2023

Mail Call Monday - Triple the Fun

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  It's been a while since I've received any packages.  I got these from several different sources and thought YOU might like to see them.

One...

This "BOJ" was hand delivered to me at Quilt Guild last week:


Not pictured:  A king sized quilt batt that my friend was never going to use!!


Here's a better look at what was inside...

A giant pile of fabric scrap the size of half a bag of quilt batting:


Some orphan blocks, quilting samples, and a small Riley Blake kit of some kind...


UPDATE:  I've been informed the kit is a small "wallet" with pockets - maybe for needle packs (or perhaps your favorite tea bags.)  Apparently, the little beaded thing sticking out the top is a handmade stiletto which Diane stuck in so that it didn't stab me.  She thought it might be useful for my paper work.  (Sweet!  She's feeding TWO of my addictions now.  LOL!!)

Also included, a gallon sized baggie filled with prepared binding strips:


There was even a small baggie filled with buttons and charms:


Thank you, Diane!!!  I'm looking forward to digging in and seeing what will come from this "Bag of Joy."  Whatever it is, I'm sure it's going to be SEW much fun!  :o))


TWO...

FedEx left this box on our front porch:


It's an awfully big box for what's inside:


Two of these smaller boxes were what the shipping box contained:


Beneath more paper, a box of 100 PANTONE postcards:


One boxed set per each smaller container:


My idea is to use them for an upcoming art project this summer:


I saw this video from Tiinasdiary on YouTube and couldn't get these postcards out of my head.  Since I was ordering, I asked Britt if she wanted to order a set, too:


Of course, my arty BFF jumped on board.  LOL!!

Three...

Happy Mail was stuffed in our mail box.

I won!  I won!!

Villa Rosa Designs offered any number of prizes during their Fast & Fun Blog Hop which many of my bloggy friends participated in:
 

Here's a sneak peek:



What's in the package, Joyful???

There was a note from the Blog Hop's organizers:


One of their quilt pattern cards:


The slip of paper indicating Cindy's prize pull:


And this lovely Jelly Roll from Timeless Treasures:


Here's the fabric line information:


Just LOOK at the lovely swirl of colors:


Thank you to Cindy @ Stitchin at Home for drawing my name to win one of her two Sponsor Prizes.  Thank you to Tricia from Villa Rosa Designs for the pattern card.  And thank you to Timeless Treasures for being a sponsor of the Fast & Fun Blog Hop!  The beautiful Jelly Roll prize was SEW fabulous!!

Until next time...
Celebrate Happy Mail!!

6 comments:

  1. Lots of great goodies. Congrats on the Villa Rosa Design win! I won also but my package hasn't arrived yet - something about snow and road closures - I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mail is such fun! That jelly roll is lovely in all those blues. Come join my Jelly Roll quilt along starting Wednesday to use it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun week--the jelly roll is beautiful! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tons of fun with all these treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of joy came to you this week! You are amazing - I can barely deal with my own scraps, let alone someone elses! Love that you were one of the winners for the Villa Rosa Blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so many things to drool over in this post. I bet you know what has me most excited, don't ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.