Saturday, February 26, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC22 - Week 8


Welcome to Week 8 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  OK, you guys, I have NO IDEA what happened this week.  Normally, I have my post going by Wednesday at the very latest.  This week...

Not SEW much!!!

It's Friday and I'm going to have to rely completely on my phone photos to figure out this post.

Let's take a look... Shall we???

SUNDAY - PQ13.4

Zooming with Knittingsuek, while dressed in February's Rainbow Scrap Challenge Color of the Month:


I sewed a few scraps of AQUA/TEAL this afternoon:

Thanks for the scraps, Diane H!!  When completed, this will be headed to Kat for Covered in Love.


I spied the Color of the Month in this lovely quilt at Guild tonight:


Afterwards, I decided to stop in and see if Wegmans was worth all the hype it has gotten:


TUESDAY - I released a new Tidy Up Tuesday post.

Tonight I enjoyed spending time with these wonderful quilters:


Look for this to show up in a post later in the week:


WEDNESDAY - Don't miss this week's edition of Wonderful Wednesday to see what happened with these AQUA/TEAL scraps:


This afternoon, I went to pick up my new glasses (which I couldn't wear until tomorrow because my old prescription was so far out of date that it's best to just start fresh first thing in the morning!)

I got home just in time for this week's Zoom session with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color:


THURSDAY - Not ONE... But TWO new posts in the Guest Blogger(s) series went live on the blog today!!

FRIDAY - February 2022 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge Link Party

ZoomKNIT was canceled this week.  Just when I actually COULD have joined in!!  :o((

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you'll join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the other RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  Some might even be releasing a month-in-review post.  I certainly don't want to miss out on seeing all the AQUA/TEAL scrappy sewing they might have accomplished.  Race ya there!!  :o))

Edited to add an FYI...

I have NO IDEA why Blogger is playing with the font size.  Random is NOT how I planned the post.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes life gets in the way, doesn't it? Glad to see that you got some glimpses of aqua at least. Wegman's is awesome once you get used to the size of it. Their bakery cookies are addictive. Good thing they're so expensive or I'd have them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what did you think of Wegmans? I grew up with them in Rochester, NY, and went back there a few years ago when we visited again. I thought the store was really nice, and they had good sandwiches for our picnic lunches on the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often have to check my phone photos to remember what I did and when. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how did you like Wegman's? My daughter likes to shop there, mainly if she's looking for something special in particular. She gets my fireballs there by the pound so I LOVE WEGMAN'S! Haha! She likes the bagels there and I think the salads(?). Sorry to read you missed ZoomKnit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joy! I enjoyed your week through your phone photos :D I hope you like your new glasses! That is a pretty glimpse of aqua goodness with your scraps. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wegmans... I remember those from NY when my sister lived there. Something about red and white hots comes to mind. Bummer on missing Zoomknit. Not a single stitch taken yesterday. Sigh, recovery day after 11 hours. Yikes, so thankful we didn't need to travel 3 hours each way on top of the 11 hours at the venue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So what did you think of Wegmans? I shop there regularly. It can be expensive for certain categories, but for basics, their pricing is competitive, although it's also mostly store brands. It seems like Blogger is doing lots of weird things lately. Looks like you had fun with your aquas this month even though your time was limited.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.