Saturday, February 12, 2022

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC22 - Week 6

Welcome to Week 6 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week was quilty-er than many of weeks have been.  More machine time fit into my schedule.  It felt SEW good!

Would you like to see how it progressed???

SUNDAY - I finally remembered that I had an RSC project to work on!  The minimum goal was to color in my Pas de Deux planning sheet.  Well, as luck would have it, I finally printed it out!  Thanks to some help from DS2, both January...


... And February have been outlined and labeled:


Thanks for DH for hunting down the colored pencils:


Later...

I had a guest in the studio.  Needleb came over to hunt for purple scraps:


Notice, I was dressed in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge Color of the Month...


And while Britt sorted through scraps, I decided to quilt up this (pre-assembled) color-appropriate mug rug:


MONDAY - (Not so) Mini Monday, a meeting, and...

Some AQUA/TEAL (secret) sewing:


TUESDAY - Details will follow, but I did a little MORE (secret) sewing in AQUA/TEAL:


WEDNESDAY - Wonderful Wednesday was an excuse to share something fun.

THURSDAY - ZoomBEE didn't happen because of an extended phone call to our insurance company.  :o((

Zooming with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color brightened my day:



FRIDAY - ZoomKNIT also didn't happen.  No excuses.  Just didn't.

SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

13 comments:

  1. There you are! Back in RSC colors. I am not sure how teal nail polish would look but the turquoise scarf looks lovely. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calls with insurance companies are never fun. So it's a good thing you had lots of positive stitching and friends to balance that out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mug rug with cheddar and teal! Fun combination! Hope the long phone call with your insurance company was useful... because those are never fun and often take away time from something you'd much rather be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous aqua/teal in this post! Some weeks are just hectic. Can't wait to see the secret sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bits of aqua and some sewing time is a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, RSC Pas de Deux! That will be fun to watch grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another full week... glad you got sewing into it. And an impromtu play date with Britt too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Scrappy Saturday to you too! It looks like your week was SEW wonderful! Well,except for the insurance call! I get to do that this week! Secret sewing? What will it be? Good thing February is a short month, I won’t have to wait very long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Sewing going on once more! That sure made for a good week plus the various visits with friends. Great week, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward for seeing the aqua secret sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You sure do keep busy. It's great that you can color-plan your Pas de Deux quilt. That's such a nice pattern. Have another good week coming up! I'll be at QuiltCon, and I'm so excited to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun to see you in the color of the month! I hope to get to RSC this week, I know there are plenty of teal scraps in the room right next to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.