Tuesday, February 15, 2022

The Guest Blogger(s) - Vol. 28 - Jeannie Quilts AQUA/TEAL

Welcome to another edition of The Guest Blogger(s)!!  It's hard to believe that we are halfway through the month of February.  Do you know what that means?  I've heard from Sockjeannieous regarding her latest quilting adventure.  Actually, if you note the date on her photo, she was WAY ahead of the game this month!

Jeannie had the following to say about her project:

This is my February Improv block for the Table Scrap Challenge (I did buy backing fabric - a fat quarter for $1.81). I channeled my inner Bonnie Hunter to use lots of different background fabrics. I make 3”, 6”, and 9” churn dash blocks (another inspiration from Bonnie Hunter). I was not going for perfection but to improve my straight-line quilting using my stitch-in-the ditch foot.



Give Jeannie's project some quilty love in the comments below.  I know that you enjoyed seeing her sweet IMPROV mini made from her AQUA/TEAL scraps as much as I did!  Thank you for sending a photo for the blog, Jeannie.  I'm happy to post your project to inspire others to USE those scrappy bits that accumulate on our cutting table!

Link Party REMINDER...

The February 2022 TABLE SCRAPS Link Party will be open from  Friday, February 25th @ 12:01 AM - MONDAY, February 28th @ 11:59 PM.  You still have TEN DAYS to start your own project and 13 days to finish it.  I hope that YOU will join in the scrappy fun!

NOTE:  The March prompt will be released at that time and the Color of the Month will be added when it becomes available.  Check in with Angela @ So Scrappy, if you don't see it HERE by the first Saturday of the month.

Until next time...
SEW those table scraps!!!

5 comments:

  1. So much fun to see all the teal/aqua improv-ish table scrappish inspiration here!!! Great job, Jeannie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Jeannie. Lots of variety in both your scraps and your quilting design.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good churn dash project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty! I love the different sizes of churn dashes made in many teal scraps - a really fun design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.