Sunday, March 28, 2021

The Guest Blogger(s) - Vol. 9 - Connie Goes GREEN


Welcome to another Guest Blogger post!!  I was hoping that we would hear from Connie this month.  To my delight, I found her email waiting for me this morning.

Note...

Due to technical difficulties, her February project only just got added to this month's Link Party.

Here's what Connie had to say about that:

Joy, you earned a big pat on the back! Congratulations on learning more ways to add to and to interact with your blog! I saw the photos for February projects have successfully posted. Each project in the link-up is inspiring. I thank all your friends and followers for sharing with us.

Connie's GREEN project was shared as the email continued:

Here's my March Table Scraps finish. It has moved between the kitchen...



... and the dining room table because I am so pleased with the outcome:



Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict inspired this project. It will likely be in a future table topper.  As you can tell from the picture, this barely put a dent in the box of green scraps:



Now, on to planning a light and bright blue Table Scraps project for April.

What a fun table topper...

Thanks for sharing your version of I'm Feeling Blue with us, Connie, and it looks good in GREEN!!  I am SEW pleased to be able to share your work with my readers.  I will happily do the same for others who run into problems with joining the Link Party.

Share the quilty love for Connie's project in the comments below.  I know that you enjoyed seeing her table topper as much as I did!  Thank you, again, Connie.

Link Party Reminder...

The March TABLE SCRAPS Link Party will be open until 11:59 PM on Sunday, March 28th (EDT).  While we prefer to see completed projects, feel free to share where you've gotten with your "table scraps" this month.  Please join the link-up TODAY!!  Also readers, if YOU have a Table Scraps project to share, but no blog to share it on, drop me an email with photos and the story of your entry.

Find instructions for Sarah's pattern in this LINK!!!

Also note that Angela quietly announced that April's Color of the Month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge would be Bright and Light BLUE.

You know what that means, don't you???

It means we can start sorting our scraps for next month's Challenge entry, now.  Yay!  I'll meet you back here for the April 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge Link Party.  It will be here before we know it (April 24th - 26th.)

Until next time...
Top(er) those tables!!!


4 comments:

  1. Connie's March tabletopper is gorgeous in the greens! I like those blocks, too, and need to put them on my list for the future. I've already been hunting around in my blues for April's placemat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new table topper--it looks so Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, super fun topper, Connie! I recognized the pattern from Sarah's blog immediately. I love that you made this neat, springy green version :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, what a good reminder that many quilt size designs can be adapted to smaller projects. Great way to use scraps and get to a finish quicker.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.