Friday, July 31, 2015

Design Floor Friday - Frenzied!!!

What's on the Design Floor this week, Joyful???

My entry for the Dye Frenzy Challenge which includes THIS fun fabric:


I've posted partial pictures, so as NOT to reveal too much before the 
August 15th due date.


But, I didn't want to wait too long to get started.  So I picked a jumping off point...



And, once I decided what I wanted to do, I got right to work:




I'm fairly proud of myself.  I got the top made on July 24th!!

Not bad, huh??


That leaves THREE WEEKS to do the quilting and embellishments.


I'm planning to use piping, couching, other artsy techniques...

Just to do something different (for me!)


Until next time...
Experiment with FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.