Saturday, July 25, 2015

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC15 - Week 30

Welcome to Week 30 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I was feeling better this week so I was able to do a bit more sewing.  It was a busy week made more pleasant with the advent of sewing time...

SUNDAY was reserved for giving my DH a haircut and doing a couple of loads of laundry.  While the machines were busy I put together SIX Crumb Blocks which included some RED scraps:


MONDAY's sewing didn't include any RED scraps, but I completed another SIX Crumb Blocks:


On TUESDAY, I got down to business with some RED scrap sewing BEFORE:


AND after a trip to the doctor with DS2.  No worries!  It was just a routine blood draw.

WEDNESDAY, after breakfast, I completed ONE Maverick Star Block in RED:


Along with THREE Tiny Nines, also in RED:


On THURSDAY, the quilters were HERE.  It was my turn to host our weekly meeting so I didn't get anything done in the morning (what with last minute preparations, baking, and putting on the coffee!) However, I spent some time in the studio after lunch with "The Quilt Ladies."  I trimmed up SIX "Rainbow of Crumbs" blocks:


As you may recall, FRIDAY is my day for Knit Group.  No sewing in the morning, but after lunch with "The Girls", I was able to get in a bit of studio time.  I seem to be stuck in a Crumb-y rut... because I finished another FIVE "Rainbow of Crumbs" blocks!  :P  These are SEW much FUN:



On SATURDAY morning, I worked on this post and joined Angela's LINK PARTY.  This week, you will find me at link number 12.  Oops!  Make that lucky link number 13.  Apparently, QuiltDivaJulie beat me to the punch (or I looked at the number WITHOUT my reading glasses!!)  Hurry over to see what RED goodness all of the other Rainbow Scrap Quilters have been up to... you won't be sorry!

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

10 comments:

  1. The tiny nines are adorable. Lots of pretty crumb blocks. I don't sew crumb blocks so I am admiring yours. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy week. So glad you got some sewing time in. What fun blocks! Love the Maverick Star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maverick stars will have to be added to my list of want to do blocks. Cute tiny nines. Lots of scraps used up last week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest little tiny nines and the Maverick stars really twinkle in red!! Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh those stars. You do the best Maverick stars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great week! You managed to sew each day. Nice maverick star. Love it in the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all those fun blocks! Another great post, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crumb blocks can certainly be addictive. It feels so good to get those odd bits of fabric used up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a crumby week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.