Tuesday, April 4, 2023

The Guest Blogger(s) - Vol. 46 - Sandra Gets Busy with B and U

Welcome to another edition of The Guest Blogger(s)!  I've got an addition to the March ABC (Table) SCRAPS Challenge link party.  A few days ago, Sandra decided she wanted to play along and got busy right away.

This is the PM she sent yesterday...

Here’s my entry for the Table Scraps Challenge, March:

I made a placemat in greens (the camera washed them out a bit), using scraps with Bugs. The colour of the strips surrounding the bugs fabric is called Uguisucha, a dark browny green, hex 5C4827, RGB 92 72 39. I even found a piece of dark green tonal big enough for the backing, and two leftover pink binding scraps. This was fun.



Sandra cherry_blossom


Give Sandra's GREEN project some quilty love in the comments below.  Surely, you enjoyed seeing her unique quilted "B and U" project, right?  I certainly did!  Thank you for sending this photo for the blog, Sandra.  I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do will the rest of the letters!

Link Party REMINDER...

All entries should be submitted by Tuesday, April 4th @ 11:59PM (EST).  Here's the LINK, in case you missed seeing the submitted quilts.

Until next time...
USE those table scraps!!!
#ABCtableSCRAPSchallenge2023
#tablescrapschallenge2023

3 comments:

  1. Pretty placemat! I haven't heard of that color name before, but I bet we all have some of it in our green stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and brown are such a pretty combination. A very fun finish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.