Monday, April 3, 2023

Spring 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Welcome back to The Joyful Quilter!!  The Spring 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club is now OPEN for sign-ups!!  Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE quilt projects. Photos should accompany the list. Sign-ups end at midnight EST on April 7, 2023.


NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight (EST) on June 30, 2023!!!

What's your game plan, Joyful???

As per usual, I consider the "at least FIVE" project requirement for participation, but tend to err on the side MORE is better because of the fact that I am a bit of a moody quilter.  That means I have to "be in the mood" to work on any given project!  By varying the size and style of the items included on my list, I have options.  These choices increase the chances of finding projects that I want to work on during the quarter.

Here is my project list for the WINTER 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club:
1. The Nephew's T-Quilt (2023)

2. Bright Eyes (Faces Workshop 2021)
3. Noah's Grad Quilt (2020)


4. Stay at Home ROW Robin (2021)

5. Rainbow Picnic (2017)

6. Kaffe Runner/Topper (2022)


7. QFK Challenge (2022)


8. Batik Skinny Runner (2022 on Right)

9. Blue and Green for Parrish (2016)
10. SAHRR Holiday Edition (2023)

11. Lordy, Lordy! Look Who's 40!! (2023)

12. DOQ Neighborhood Challenge (2023)

SEW...

I made some changes this quarter and have 12 projects listed for the Spring 2023 UFO Club which still gives me PLENTY of options from which to choose.  My goal is actually only ONE finish for the quarter.  More than that is a bonus!
Remember...
There's still time for YOU to join in the finishing fun!  Sign-ups are open through Friday, April 7th @ midnight (EST), so head over to the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry today.  Email if you need help with the process.
Until next time...
Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Rainbow Picnic asked me to let you know it would like some attention this quarter! Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some fun projects lined up for considering this quarter. Good luck meeting your goal. I think it's wise to be conservative, you never know what's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful array of projects here Joy. SO nice to see them all in a row like this. Happy Stitching dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see the array you are going to get to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.