Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tidy Up Tuesday - Reeling in RED

Welcome to another edition of Tidy Up Tuesday!!  Yesterday was the final RED day for this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I've got one more project to share.


As with the other projects in May's Color of the Month, this one began with me scrounging for scraps in the RED Quilted Scrap Basket:
 


I found a leftover Crumb block section from some other year's project:



It seemed to want to be the center of attention, so I built out from there:



Ultimately, I ended up with this little quilt top:


Then, eventually it came time for the quilting...



... Which was done on my longarm:


Binding was from my friend Libby...


... In her recent scrap enhancement:

Thanks, again, Libby!!

I finished it up in the middle of last week, but didn't get around to posting this latest addition to my Gallery Wire Mini Series:



I tried it out on our entry table, but it was a bit too big to fit:


Then I took it outside to see if I could get a better color portrayal:


After that, it went for a little garden tour...




Thanks for stopping by to see what's been keeping my busy!

Whooping it up with Sarah
@

and

Sharing with Cynthia
for

Until next time...
Make MINI!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty reds in your project! I like the flying geese on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like this one. Kudos for finishing yet another mini. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty new one. Well done, Joy Better made than in a scrap bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.