Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Mail Call Monday - Ravelry to the Rescue

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!! I know, know... It's Tuesday.  Sorry!!  I was working on finishing up a quilt on the longarm last night.

Anyway...

I got a package in mail from a Ravelry friend up in Pennsylvania!!  I thought you might like to see:



What's inside, Joyful???

TWENTY-THREE green heart blocks from the York Quilters Guild:



AND...

... A generous contribution toward the international shipping expense:



Blocks for Angels in Gumboots will be winging their way to New Zealand tomorrow.  Thank you to Siberspinner for jumping in with her quilt guild friends!

Check back next week for a review of the Hearts for Christchurch collection.

Until next time...
Ravelry to the Rescue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.