Monday, April 1, 2019

Mail Call Monday - Woven Treasure

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  This week, I'm here to share the squishy mail that arrived over the weekend.  Let me tell you, it was a GREAT way to end a terrible week!

I went on my first venture to the mail box since LAST WEEK and found more of my Dwarf Iris were in bloom:



In the box, was a package for me:


A handwritten note was enclosed...


... Along with this gorgeous hand woven mug mat:


Since it was so lovely outside, and the colors worked so well, I headed back out the front door for a photo op:


How about a close up?  That's better:


Thank you, Belinda, for another wonderful swap!  I love how the lavender yarn speaks to me of hand quilting stitches and your coaster will remind me of my iris garden when the flowers are no longer in bloom.
Photo!!!
Until next time...
Weave friendships!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your iris are gorgeous. Glad to know you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.