Saturday, April 6, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC19 - Week 14

Welcome to Week 14 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Well, this week was a WHOLE lot better than last.  I can say that, for sure!  Better, but was it productive?  Read on.

SUNDAY - Linking up with Cynthia for Oh Scrap!

MONDAY - I posted another edition of Mail Call Monday and Angela posted the Color of the Month for April.  The verdict is in:



Well... The lighter side of teal (otherwise known as AQUA.)

TUESDAY - Today, I posted the results of the Winter 2019 (Ravelry) UFO Club.  At the bottom of that post, you will find links to the NEW Spring 2019 (Ravelry) UFO Club, if you are interested in participating.  Sign-ups will remain open through this coming Sunday, April 7, 2019.

WEDNESDAY - I released a new Wonderful Wednesday post.  It shows my finish for the Winter 2019 (Ravelry) UFO Club.  I'll give you a preview... it started out like this:


5. On Ringo Lake (BH2017)



One lone block (in shades of AQUA), looking for a bunch of friends...

THURSDAY - I released the inaugural post of Throwback Thursday.  I've been considering this new series for quite some time, but Bernie over at Needle & Foot Fine Fabrics "forced my hand" with her Quilting, In Real Life event:



Maybe there's still time to tell YOUR story!!

FRIDAY - Late this evening, I released my Spring 2019 (Ravelry) UFO Club List and finished getting my next client quilt loaded on the quilting frame:



SATURDAY - Remarkably enough, the weekend has rolled around again and by now, I know that YOU know what that means.  It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge participants over on Angela's So Scrappy blog!!

I'm off to the Sew/Craft Friends-zy for April.  These AQUA scraps will be going with me:



I actually have a plan for them.  Sorry!  You'll have to wait to see what that plan looks like.  For now, it's a secret.

Have a great scrappy Saturday, RSC Quilters!  I'll check in with the lot of you later tonight or sometime tomorrow.  For now, I've gotta go SEW!!!

Until next time...
Get Scrappy!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your sewing you busy lady. And have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Ringo Lake block! Hope you're enjoying those aqua scraps at the Sewing Friendzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what you do with those awua scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color choices for Ringo Lake! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, there you go with the secret sewing again! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy week, but as always ;) Enjoy stitching your aqua secret project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, I love Bonnie Hunter quilts. I am still working on En Provence and until it is a top I am restraining myself with regards to her mystery quilts. I am loving your block!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.