Monday, April 15, 2019

Mail Call Monday - Hearts for Christchurch, NZ

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  As you may or may not know, I am collecting blocks for Angels in Gumboots.  They are doing a block drive for Christchurch, New Zealand.

Last week, I got this package in the mail:




A reader, DHoctor, sent Heart blocks to be mailed off to New Zealand and was kind enough to include funds toward postage fees:



These are the lovely blocks she sent:



Thank you for your generous contribution, DHoctor!!  Others are sending in blocks.  I will post an update when all have been received.  There's still time if YOU would like to make a block or two or ten.  :o))

Until next time...
Give SEW generously!!!

1 comment:

  1. Joy, do you have a PayPal account? I'd like to help with the postage. I just sent a package off to Canada and it was surprisingly expensive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.