Monday, April 22, 2019

Mail Call Monday - MORE Hearts for Christchurch, NZ

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  I'm here to tell you about the package that I received in the mail last week (AFTER the release of last week's MCM post.)

Yay!!!

It was another squishy package:



It came with a note from the author of In Stitches with Bonnie blog:




Additional funds to help cover the international shipping once all the blocks arrive:



And... Four blocks to be sent to Angels in Gumboots:


Thank you to Bonnie in Virginia for the lovely blocks!  I will inquire about the blue and purple blocks, but the green ones will definitely be headed to New Zealand.

I'm waiting on two more sets of blocks to arrive and then, it will be off to the Post Office with them all.

Until next time...
Sew for a Cause!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.