Saturday, March 23, 2019

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC19 - Week 12

Welcome to Week 12 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  The past seven days have been quite challenging.  Last weekend went well enough, I even slept in, but the "work week" got off to a rocky start and didn't get better from there.  Apparently, sleep deprivation REALLY doesn't work for me.  Fortunately, the Spring GREEN in the garden brightened my days a bit:




SUNDAY - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



I spent the day working on finishing the quilting on this quilt.  Please note the bits of GREEN:


MONDAY - I released a NEW edition of Mail Call Monday:



I also attended Quilt Guild and delivered a small quilted item made from these Sea GREEN scraps:



Sorry!!  You will have to wait til next week to see what I made.

TUESDAY - It was a small group at Girls Night Out this month.  Two of us and an out-of-town guest.  Heather received this not GREEN Quilted Mug Rug:



WEDNESDAY - I released the next Wonderful Wednesday post and here I am, still sporting my GREEN, as March isn't over yet:



THURSDAY - Too bad Color Two wasn't in my knitting bag!!  I finally finished the border on my Hoodie Shawl Cardigan:



FRIDAY - Today was a rare day.  I stayed in bed ALL day!  Apparently, I've come down with the plague.  OK, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.  Anyway, I feel terrible and I'm busy being a (feverish, coughing) lump.

Remember...



There's still ONE more week of GREEN left.  Get sewing!!  :P




SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day over on Angela's So Scrappy blog.  There is sure to be a number of GREEN projects for you to enjoy.  I look forward to checking in on all of the RSC Quilters, but that will have to wait.

Oh!  I also have TWO public service announcements...

ONE:

TODAY is the LAST DAY to signup for Cynthia's Quilty Orphan Adoption over on Quilting is more fun than Housework!!!


Quilting is more fun than Housework

TWO:


Next week it's all about Strings.
String Quilts that is.


Here is the list of participating bloggers
who are ready to inspire you and share some new ways to sew
STRINGS.

All About Strings Blog Hop Schedule

Monday, March 25th










Karrin's Crazy World


Tuesday, March 26th









ShirleyC


Wednesday, March 27th









Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!


7 comments:

  1. i really like your quilt that's on the quilting frame (machine) do you have the name of the pattern? or a link? i'd love to put that on my list of to-dos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Joy, I'm so sorry you have the plague! Hope you're not so green around the gills very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you're under the weather. Hope you're feeling better soon. Looking forward to the String blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope another day in bed Saturday has you feeling better. Pretty bits of green scattered around. Take care of you and get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading this post and all your green and not so green photos. I love green. Soon the grass will turn green and I can get outside. I love spring. Looking forward to the strings hop. I love strings ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better today! We have allergies from the pollen and field burning around us, so the night is peppered by coughing and snorting from the kids. I’m just grateful it’s allergies and not another cold. kathleenzlewis at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have recovered from the plague, My Guy came down with it on Friday. He's just now feeling somewhat better. Hope work is less stressful and you have a week full of stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.