Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wonderful Wednesday - Tall Ship WINNER Edition

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  We're here to draw the winner of my Quilty Orphan Adoption.

First, I'd like to send a BIG thank you to Cynthia for organizing the Quilty Orphan Adoption event!  You are a constant source of inspiration.

You may remember I posted this Tall Ship quilt block:



There were TWO takers:

1. Alycia Quiltygirl.comMarch 23, 2019 at 2:25 PM
it'd go great in a Navy QOV - I'd love to add it to our Quilts!

2. Carol E.March 23, 2019 at 10:06 PM
I could put this into a happy spot in a donation quilt for a kid or teen!

Tonight, we draw!!  Well, I draw.  You get to read the reveal.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!

AND...

The winner is...

Alycia of QuiltyGirl!!!  From what I can recall, Alycia is also the leader of Quilts of Valor Colorado.

You can find her latest QOV inspirations HERE.

I feel very good about sailing this block her way.  I think that Barry will be pleased that his abandoned block will have a home in a quilt for a veteran.  Thanks (in advance) for making that happen, Alycia!

Until next time...
Re-home your ignored projects!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! THANK YOU!! We have the perfect Navy Veteran in mind now too!! thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect home for the block! Alycia's recipients are SO appreciative when they get their quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.