Wednesday, March 20, 2024

The Guest Blogger (s) - No. 51 - Jane PURPLE

Welcome to another edition of The Guest Blogger(s)!!  What a treat to find an email from Jane in Australia last week.  She has completed her entry for the March 2024 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge.

This is what she wrote...

Hi Joy, hope you are doing well.
Have been following your quick weekly projects. Well done!

Concerning her entry...

Birds in the air, Dove in the window, Turkey tracks, Goose in the pond, Flying geese...ahh maybe I still have some scraps of flying geese. Yes!
And there are some tiny purple triangles on them too. Added some purple background- ohh, pictures look pink. More pics -  still definitely on the red side of purple instead of the blue side, but it is purple.



Thanks for posting for me,
Jane in Australia.

When I inquired as to the size of her project, the following response was returned...

I guess it is a mini quilt or a mug mat - I really don’t care what you call it, but it is too small for a placemat this month. I was just pleased to find the scraps and complete the challenge.

Give Jane some quilty love in the comments below.  It is a pleasure sharing the creative way she incorporated this month's challenge into the mini quilt/mug mat for her entry.  I feel certain that you enjoy seeing her work as much as I do!  Thank you for sending a photo for the blog, Jane.  I'm thrilled to post your projects (and anyone else's without a blog.)  They serve to inspire others to USE their scraps that we quilters continue to accumulate!

Link Party REMINDER...

The March 2024 TABLE SCRAPS Link Party will be opening on  Friday, March 29th @ 12:01 AM.  I'm hope that YOU will join in the scrappy fun!

Until next time...
USE those (table) SCRAPS!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's an awesome mug rug! I've been kind of obsessed with making mug rugs and other mini projects lately so this one speaks to me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mug rugs are fun to make and that one is perfect for this month's Table Scraps Challenge! Love the flying geese spinning around, and the purple triangle fabric, too. Sweet finish, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice design and good use of color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I was looking at the birds in the air block to hit the bird challenge... but then I had another idea. We will see how it turns out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little quilt! I love the design. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Perfect use of the prompt! I never considered Flying Geese or Birds in the Air! What a dork I am! 🫤

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.