Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sew Some Love - Donation Opportunities

Welcome to another edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!!  As you know, I am committed to passing along the quilt donation opportunities that I find out in BlogLand.  I've got a new-to-me list.

I was reading a recent post at Sane, Crazy, Crumby Quilting and found some information that YOU might want to hear about.


The bright and cheerful quilt in the photo above is her most recent donation quilt.

According to the post, The National Quilters Circle has compiled a list of 10 Amazing Places to Donate Your Quilts.  Some of the places are familiar to me.  Take Quilts of Valor and Quilts for Kids, for instance.  I've donated to them in the past.  Others, like Hopes and Dreams Challenge for ALS and The Giving Quilt, are ones that I had never heard of before.

Follow THIS LINK to view the list in its entirety.  There might be a cause that speaks to you.

Until next time...
Quilt to share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.