Sunday, January 19, 2020

Blog Hop! Hop, Hop, Hop! Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Joyful Quilter blog!!  I'm SEW glad that you happened by because I am here with a public service announcement for those of you with snow, ice, or cold gray days bringing you down.  This coming week, my friend Carla from Creatin' in the Sticks is hosting a Blog Hop to cure the Winter Blues.  YOU just might find a project (or 2 or 10!) to cheer you up!



The Winter Blues Blog Hop
starts tomorrow!!!

I'm looking forward to visiting all of bloggers
who will be posting their projects to inspire us
and chase away our
winter blues.

Monday, January 20th


Tuesday, January 21st


Wednesday, January 22nd

The Joyful Quilter - My STOP!!!

Thursday, January 23rd


Friday, January 24th

Visit me again on Wednesday, January 22nd.  I've got something special just for YOU.

Until next time...
See you at The (Blog) Hop!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this.... I read about it yesterday but forgot where! Off to the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hop was filled with eye candy today!!! I expect lots of eye candy all week!! Come on over and see me tomorrow and I'll be back to check out your Winter Blue on Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this looks like fun! There goes my productivity for today...and tomorrow... Thanks for the PSA.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.