Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sew Some Love Sunday - String Drive Announcement

Welcome to another edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!!  I here to share another quick post with you.  Last weekend, I was tooling around BlogLand and saw a post that YOU will want to see.

It's time for the 2020 String Drive for Covered in Love!!!

Not just any old String Block...

Kat is pulling out all the stops this year with this funky version:


Photo courtesy of Kat @ Covered in Love.

Directions are provided at the link above.  Have fun!!

I did.  See???  Here is the block that I have in process:




I even included some Light/Bright GREEN for Angela at
the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  :o))

Until next time...
Sew Some Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Got two done before Church this morning.

    http://quiltorium.blogspot.com/2020/01/gotta-sew-faster.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.