Monday, July 22, 2019

Mail Call Monday - Scrap Infusion

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  This week's post is two-fold.  Hand delivered scraps and a shirt that came in the actual mail.

My Monthly Quilt Bee met on Saturday.  Several people brought gifts for me.  Yay!!  Thank you to Margaret, Ella (and Barry!) and Jean.  They each shared bits of their scrap stash with me.  I am a VERY happy quilter!  :o))

Margaret brought TWO small bags of scraps:



Ella delivered a gift from Barry:



Jean has been cleaning out her studio and handed over TWO tall kitchen garbage bags full of scraps:



One full of fabric fabric chunks...



... And  a stack of white shirt parts with random printing:


The second bag was stuffed to the brim with smaller scraps:



Beneath those scraps were hidden jewels...

Jean included a batch of her gorgeous hand dyed fabrics:




As if that wasn't enough excitement for one day...

I also got a package in the mail.  Sorry!  You'll have to wait for the next edition of Mail Call Monday to hear about that.  I haven't even opened the mailer, yet!  Oops!

Until next time...
Share the SCRAPPY love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Your scrap pile grows! Happy sorting and figuring out where they will land.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.