Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Spring 2024 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Welcome back to The Joyful Quilter!! The Spring 2024 (Ravelry) UFO Club is now OPEN for sign-ups!! Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE quilt projects. Photos should accompany the list. Sign-ups end at midnight EDT on April 7, 2024.

NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight (EST) on June 30, 2024!!!

What's the plan this time, Joyful???

Same plan, different term.  My strategy is usually to list WAY more projects than I could EVER possibly finish in a single session and hope for the best! The "at least FIVE" project requirement for participation is the bare minimum, but I tend to err on the side MORE is better. I haven't changed. I'm still a bit of a moody quilter. That means I have to "be in the mood" to work on any given project! By varying the size and style of the items included on my list, I have options. These choices increase the chances of finding projects that I want to work on during the quarter.

Here is my project list for the SPRING 2024 (Ravelry) UFO Club:

1. Work Man T-Quilt (2024)


2. SAHRR Holiday Edition (2023)


3. QFK JRR on Steriods (2023)


4. Grape Candy Coated (2023)


5. Yellow JRR on Steroids - A2 Baby! (2023)


6. Noah's Grad Quilt (2020)


7. Bright Eyes (Faces Workshop 2021)


8. QFK Crayon Challenge (2023)


9. DOQ Neighborhood Challenge (2023)


10. Aboriginal Runner (2022)


11. Blue and Green for Parrish (2016)


12. Kaffe Runner/Topper (2022)


13. QFK Challenge (2022)


14. Stitch Studio Remix (2012)

Quilting by Diane @ Stitch Studio

15. Stay at Home ROW Robin (2021)


16. Bargello Wall Hanging (2017)


17. Color Wheel Runner (2023)


18. Blue & Yellow Donation Leftovers (2021)


19. Bottom of the Bin Topper (2024)


20. Disappearing Hourglass (2023)



SEW...

Since I'm obviously out of touch with what I can realistically complet in a 3-month period of time, I have chosen to compile an even heavier list than last term. The reasoning behind the choice is that with 20 projects for the Spring 2024 UFO Club, I'm hoping that I will be lured by the "low hanging fruit" and build momentum for some additional quilting time. My goal is actually only ONE finish for the quarter. More than that is a bonus!

Remember...

There's still time for YOU to join in the finishing fun! Sign-ups are open through Sunday, April 7th @ midnight (EDT), so head over to the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry today. Email if you need help with the process. (You will need to sign-up for Ravelry, the Quilters Knitting group, then state your intentions and projects in the discussion thread linked above.)

Until next time...
Wish me luck!!

6 comments:

  1. #14 looks closest to a finish. I'd start with that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the unfinished projects my quilter friends have just crack me up! I think I'd have a panic attack! I've picked 2-3 of those (above) that I'd be happy to have shipped to my address! Ha ha ha! FYI... the purple one... the turquoise one, and I can't wait to see how the Bright Eyes face turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your thinking and at least you know how many projects are lurking around waiting to be progressed or finished. One finish is a win and any progress in the term is the cherry on the top. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices to choose from,I've signed up for Spring but having trouble finding how to make a post with pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this tonight and tried to sign up on Ravelry. I think I made the deadline if I posted correctly. Thanks for your post to let me know about it. I will be encouraging everyone along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is your SAHRR 2021. I really hope you get it finished this quarter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.