Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Summer 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Welcome back to The Joyful Quilter!!  The Summer 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club is now OPEN for sign-ups!!  Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE quilt projects. Photos should accompany the list. Sign-ups end at midnight EDT on July 7, 2023.

NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight (EST) on September 30, 2023!!!

Do you have a strategy, Joyful???

I do.  It's usually to list WAY more projects than I could EVER finish in a single session and hope for the best!  The "at least FIVE" project requirement for participation is the bare minimum, but I tend to err on the side MORE is better because of the fact that I am a bit of a moody quilter.  That means I have to "be in the mood" to work on any given project!  By varying the size and style of the items included on my list, I have options.  These choices increase the chances of finding projects that I want to work on during the quarter.

Here is my project list for the SUMMER 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club:
1. Lordy, Lordy! Look Who's 40!! (2023)  DONE!!!  9/9/23

2. Kaffe Runner/Topper (2022)

3. Stay at Home ROW Robin (2021)

4. Blue and Green for Parrish (2016)
5. SAHRR Holiday Edition (2023)

6. Bright Eyes (Faces Workshop 2021)
7. Rainbow Picnic (2017)

SEW...

Since I'm creating this list in month seven, I have chosen to list 7 projects for the Summer 2023 UFO Club which still gives me PLENTY of options from which to choose.  My goal is actually only ONE finish for the quarter.  More than that is a bonus!

Speaking of bonus...

I'm adding a bonus project, in case this comes back from the quilter in time to finish it up.  I call this one the Back/Front Quilt:


Update...

DONE and donated!!!  8/27/23

Remember...
There's still time for YOU to join in the finishing fun!  Sign-ups are open through Friday, July 7th @ midnight (EST), so head over to the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry today.  Email if you need help with the process.
Until next time...
Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great plan! Good luck with the 7 in this new year of UFO finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a moody quilter! Probably why I am not working on the wedding quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get the SAHRR for 2023 loaded on the frame and quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much luck! Looks like you'll have some good choices in the months ahead. With your longarm on the move, you'll be able to finish these in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with that one finish! I wonder which of the 7 projects you will be working on?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.