Saturday, July 15, 2023

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC23 - Week 28

Welcome to Week 28 of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  This week was filled with cake art and catching up on some household chores.  Did ANY sewing make it into the mix, Joyful?

Read on to discover the answer to that question that you all are wondering about...

SUNDAY - My day started off with my weekly Zoom call to
Knittingsuek:


MONDAY - Work

Birch Tree class with Gayatri during one of yesterday's Art is Magic sessions:


TUESDAY - Work

My Daily Creative Everything Journal is housing the Living in Your Journal Challenge along with Junk Journal July.  I am really enjoying the size of the pages split into four sections.  The upper right section was painted with gouache during today's Under the Influence of art journaling session:


WEDNESDAY - Today was my day off.  I spent it visiting, grocerying, and arting.  Today's Zoom with LeeAnna @ Not Afraid of Color didn't happen.  :o((

Look at me!!  I'm sewing RED fabric scraps:


THURSDAY - Work

A gelli print turned an upcycled batting instruction sheet into an artistic envelope:


FRIDAY - Work

Friday Night with Friends on YouTube LIVE with Andrea Chebelue, Ali Manning and Minette Riordan:


SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  I hope you will join me in visiting Angela @ So Scrappy to see what the RSC Quilters have been up to this week.  My apologies, friends.  I never got around to visiting all of last week's links.  I'll try to catch up, but I'm not promising that is going to happen.

Sorry!  Art journaling happened, along with not one, but TWO month-long art challenges.  Between that and work, there's not much time left over for quilting, but today I'm headed to a Scraps Class to learn another way to USE all those bits of fabric.  Catch you all later.

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!

6 comments:

  1. So many ideas and sometimes we can't fit them all in! Looks like a good week to me, tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* your birch trees! My favorite painting is of birches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those birch trees. Hope you are having fun playing with scraps today. I'm headed into the sewing room to find what red trouble I can get into!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your birch tree project. It's been fun to see all the different ways you play with paint and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to all your are and creativity! Home you enjoyed your last week and the upcoming week is just as “colorful “!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at cake!! haha!! What a creative week - Love all the things you are working on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.