Monday, August 5, 2019

Mail Call Monday - Christmas in July WINNER Edition!

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!  Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict hosted a Blog Hop last month.  A number of Bloggers joined in the fun.  Some even offered prized!

Karrin of Karrin's Crazy World was one of the participants.  I left a comment on her blog during the Hop.  She made an adorable Stocking ornament and provided a tutorial, if YOU would like to make one (or 10) of your own.

The ornament was to be a prize for one lucky commenter.  Karrin recently notified me that I had won the drawing for the prize offered on her stop on the 12 Days of Christmas in July Blog Hop.

I'm SEW excited!!  My comment was drawn as the WINNER out of 41 entrants.  Can you believe it???  How lucky is that?!

A few days after I was notified, this package arrived in the mail:




Yay, happy mail!!  :o))

Boo, project deadlines and no time to open the mail.  :o((

A few days after that, I (finally) opened the package:



Included was a card with a Crazy Quilt gracing the cover:


And...

This is the Crazy Quilted stocking ornament that accompanied it:


Just LOOK at the stitching:


  
Thank you, Karrin!!!  I will proudly display this lovely little ornament.  It will be a wonderful addition to my collection of homemade ornaments on my mantle.

Until next time...
Happy mail SEW rocks!!!


4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.