Saturday, April 24, 2021

ScrapHappy Saturday - RSC21 - Week 17

Note: TABLE SCRAPS Challenge Link Party just below this post.

Welcome to Week 17 of the 2021 Rainbow Scrap Challenge!!  Angela @ So Scrappy is our hostess.  She leads us through using up our fabric scraps one color at a time.  This week I finished up a bit of Light/Bright BLUE sewing.  To see what else I've been up to...

... Read on!!

SUNDAY - DS1 went home this afternoon, so I was able to concentrate on finishing my project for this week's Kitchen Stitchin' Blog Hop hosted by Carla @ Creatin' in the Sticks.  If you missed it, I recommend that you head over once you are done here.

MONDAY - I spent the morning writing and the afternoon trying to tie up loose ends. I didn't get very far before my phone rang.  That's a story for another day.

This evening was (Virtual) Quilt Guild.  I signed on just after dinner:


Tonight's speaker was Jan Doyle @ Wyse Works who presented Quilts and the Underground Railroad: Fact or Fiction?  You can get a glimpse of the program by follow THIS LINK:


TUESDAY - My STOP on the Kitchen Stitchin' Blog Hop.  Follow this LINK to the full post.  Here's a sneak peek:



I enjoyed an impromptu visit with Knittingsuek for a grocery swap:


This afternoon, found me Zooming with my Cozy Little Bee.  You're right!  It was only LeeAnna and me, but...



That's perfectly OK with us.  Goodness knows, we talk enough for a whole screen full of people!  LOL!!

WEDNESDAYThis morning, I met my friend Nicki at the coffee shop to chat and bring home these darling (half sewn) adopted scraps:



A new Guest Blogger(s) post went LIVE this afternoon.  Head over to THIS POST to see what Jane from Australia made this month!

THURSDAY - Weekly Quilt Group found members at another Zoom meeting, as the oak pollen was out of control:


FRIDAY - During the night, the April 2021 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge/Link Party went live.  Find it HERE to add your link!

My friend Beth hosted ZoomKNIT, as Cindy has out of town guests.  Why do I look like I was dressed to be outside?  I'm stubborn in springtime!  I refused to turn the heat back on, therefore, it was 59 F inside our house this morning:


SATURDAY - It's LINK PARTY day for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  The RSC Quilters are approaching the end of their allotted time with Light and/ or Bright BLUE.  Will you join me in having a look at their progress?

Oops!!  Change of plans...

My Saturday Quilt Bee's (outdoor) IN-PERSON meeting got canceled due to local weather predictions.

SEW...

I'm on my way to a (Virtual) Sew Day this morning.  I'll be busy for most of the day.  Catch you later!

Until next time...
Get SCRAPPY!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Joy, you have such a busy life, with so many friends in it! I'm happy that you get a sew day today. Those half-sewn scraps look like fun. And every day when I get up it's about 55 degrees in our house because my husband is a weirdo who doesn't like heat. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrap adoption looks looks like it's full of possibilities, Joy! So sorry your outdoor quilt bee get together was cancelled. I guess that's Spring, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have a sew day today. Even if it is virtually! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way about the heat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope lots of quilting gets done today while visiting! Enjoy the Zoom quiltathon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.