Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tidy Up Tuesday - Favorite Block Blog Hop Prize

Welcome to another edition of Tidy Up Tuesday!!!  Today, I'm here to close out the prize drawing for my stop on the My Favorite Block Blog Hop.  At the time of the Hop, I left several weeks for additional entrants, as I had a LOT on my calendar.  On the Friday before last, the designated day for the drawing had finally arrived.

As is my typical (low tech) method, I wrote each commenter's name on a small slip of paper, mixed all 37 up well, and had one of my assistants (family members) draw the winning name:




AND...

The winner is:




Heide @ Nutz4Redwork was the winner.  Congratulations!!

I have emailed her...

Hello, Heide!

The time for my drawing for the My Favorite Block Blog Hop prize offered at The Joyful Quilter finally arrived. I was away for a bit SEW... set an extended deadline.

YOU are the winner of my Quilted Mug Rug.

Please respond with your mailing address and I will get it out to you in the next few days.

Happy Quilting!

Joy

... And she has responded:

Wow! Thank you so much.

Heide W.
in CA

You have really brightened my day.


In the interim...

I added the prize mug rug to my gallery wire so that I could enjoy it for a while:



You see... It's BROWN is October's Color of the Month at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  I have recently been enjoying putting small quilted items up on my Gallery Wire, as a(nother) reminder of what I should be sewing in a given month.

I have since taken the piece down and packaged it up.  The mail man will be taking the mug rug away in today's mail.  (Well... He WOULD have, if I had gotten it to the mailbox in time!)  It should be arriving at Heide's house in a few days time (from FRIDAY, when I actually made it to the post office.  Sorry, Heide!!)

Until next time...
Hop!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.