Monday, October 14, 2019

Mail Call Monday - Celebration Surprise

Welcome to another edition of Mail Call Monday!!!  I got a package in the mail near the end of last week.  It had my name on it, so it MUST be for me:



My question to myself was...

... What on Earth did you order now, Joyful?!?!

The answer came when I opened the mailer:



I definitely did NOT order these!!


See???  Here's the proof.  It was a gift from my good friend Sue:




She and I have both fallen in love with our Instant Pots and she found these washable silicone pot holders very useful with her Instant Pot cooking:




These come in a variety of colors, but she searched EVERY maker on the internet for a set in Lime Green:



It's my favorite color.  Thanks, Sue!!!  :o))

Until next time...
You've got mail!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colors. Hopefully those won't get lost in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.