Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sew Some Love Sunday

Welcome to another edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!!  This week I've got some progress to show and a couple of links to share with you.

Here is another link for you:

Quilts for a Cure

Kinda Quilty is busy making a REALLY cute quilt for them. Check it out HERE.

And another, which I thought I told you about, but can't find now:

Camp Heartland

The camp is for kids from age 7 - 15 who have HIV or AIDS. Quilt Odessey is making pillow cases for the collection that Tubaville on Instagram is assembling.  If this cause speaks to your heart and you are on Instagram, please send her a DM. The donations are given in the name of Team Friendship Quilts and will be collected until June 2017.  (If I really did post this before, please disregard.)

In other news... 

Mid-week, I went to visit my quilting friend, J., she and I worked on our WIPs, mine being the Law Enforcement Quilt.

Take a look at the completed top:


Embellishments still need to be added.  The patch and the creed.  
This will be followed by layering and quilting.  Binding and a label will tie up the project.  Then comes delivery day!!

OK, so just maybe I'm getting a TINY bit ahead of myself.  LOL


Linking up with Kat at Kat and Cat Quilts on Wednesday.

Until next time...
Sew Some Love!!!


5 comments:

  1. What great projects! It is always nice to have someone to give the things we make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little quilt looks so good! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little quilt looks so good! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Law Enforcement quilt looks great. Are you making it for a particular person? You mentioned delivery but I didn't catch to whom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.