Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sew Some Love Sunday - Police Progress

Welcome to this week's edition of Sew Some Love Sunday!!  I'm here to report the progress I've made on my Law Enforcement Appreciation quilt.

Be forewarned:  Only a limited amount of progress was made.  :o(

The wall hanging began the day like THIS...


... And ended the day a completed quilt top:


UNLESS, of course...

It decides that it would like another border!!  Stay tuned.

WARNING:  There may not be a Sew Some Love post here next weekend because I'll be at Quilt Con.  Much excitement!!  If I get back too late, I will try to post on Monday or else we will skip a week.  If I manage to get home early enough, I'll post on Sunday.


Checking in on Wednesday with Kat for her
Sew Some Love LINK UP!!

Until next time...
Sew Some Love!!!

4 comments:

  1. Shucks, if I'd known you were going, I might have gone, too. But then I would have missed Nuts and Bolts. Such is life -- so many quilts, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun block - thanks for sharing! Have fun at Quilt Con!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little quilt, enjoy Quilt Con.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at quiltCon!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.