Saturday, March 21, 2015

Design Floor Friday(On Saturday) - {T-shirt} x 2 - Week 2

Last week, you saw the beginnings of Kennedy's T-shirt Quilt.  In that post, I had gotten as far as THIS crazy jumble of squares on the design floor:




Since then...


I've done some math (without screaming, mind you!) and come to the conclusion that the layout pictured above will NOT work.

Why not, Joy???

The reason is simple really...


NO ONE  really needs an EIGHT foot tall WALL HANGING!!!  So...


I went back to the drawing board to come up with some changes and didn't get as far as I'd hoped.


Sorry!!!  I was too busy working to post this yesterday and too tired to post it last night.  At this point it will STILL be on the design floor NEXT week... so I'll show it to you then.

Until next time...
Happy Spring!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.