Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wonderful Wednesday - Little GREEN Apples - Prize Patrol

Welcome to another edition of Wonderful Wednesday!!  I'm here to with a special announcement.  If you were here last week, you may know what's coming.  Well, the title of the post might have tipped you off, as well.  :o))

Anyway...

Here's a little backstory in case you are new here.  Those who visit often know that when I participate in a Blog Hop, I like to offer a prize to one lucky reader.  As luck would have it, there was a Blog Hop just last week.

a Sew-It, Show-It Challenge

What's the prize, Joyful???

For this Hop, I offered a GREEN mug rug (or the color of the winner's choosing.)

Did you draw a name???

Yes, I did.  As stated in my post, at 9PM on Sunday, March 26th, a winning name was drawn.

Drum roll, please...

The winner of the Little GREEN Apples Blog Hop prize drawing is:

NANCY L.

Congratulations, Nancy!!!  I have sent an email requesting your mailing address and the color preference for your prize mug rug.

Here was what she had to say:

Oh doing the happy dance here!! Thank you so much. This is so exciting!!

And because it feels wrong for a quilt blog post to NOT have a quilty picture...


The photo above is an example a photo of what Nancy won.

She emailed to let me know it had arrived:

It came and is just as cute as can be! Thank you so much!!

Until next time...
GREEN and scrappy for the WIN!!!

4 comments:

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.