Friday, January 6, 2023

Winter 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club - The List

Welcome back to The Joyful Quilter!!  The Winter 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club is now OPEN for sign-ups!!  Participants MUST list (at least) FIVE quilt projects. Photos should accompany the list. Sign-ups end at midnight EST on January 7, 2023.


NOTE: All qualifying finishes must be posted BEFORE midnight (EST) on March 31, 2023!!!

What's your game plan, Joyful???

Given the "at least FIVE" project requirement for participation, I tend to err on the side MORE is better because I tend to be a moody quilter.  That means I have to "be in the mood" to work on a particular project!  By varying the size and style of the items included on my list, I give myself options.  Having choices increase the chances of finding projects that I want to work on during the quarter.

Here is my project list for the WINTER 2023 (Ravelry) UFO Club:
1. Blue and Green for Parrish (2016)
2. Panel Twin #1

3. Panel Twin #2

4. Snowflake Blues (2019)


5. Bright Eyes (Faces Workshop 2021)
6. Noah's Grad Quilt (2020)


7. Stay at Home ROW Robin (2021)

8. Rainbow Picnic (2017)

9. Kaffe Runner/Topper (2022)


10. Valentine SAHRR Hearts (2022)  2/14/23  DONE!!!


11. Maggie's PURPLE Runner (2022)

12. QFK Challenge (2022)


13. Batik Skinny Runner (2022 on Right)


SEW...

I added a few extra selections this quarter and have 13 projects listed for the Winter 2023 UFO Club which gives me PLENTY of options from which to choose.  My goal is actually only ONE finish for the quarter.  More than that is a bonus!
Remember...
There's still time for YOU to join in the finishing fun!  Sign-ups are open through Saturday, January 7th @ midnight (EST), so head over to the Quilters Knitting group on Ravelry today.  Email if you need help with the process.
Until next time...
Wish me luck!!

7 comments:

  1. I think it is a doable list and several could be in the finished pile with just a little focus! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that Shibori line of fabric!!! Your rainbow picnic quilt is gorgeous!!! I might want to copy that idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which one is really calling your name this month? Closest to a finish maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects
    Your #1 is very intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in awe of people who can have multiple projects going at once. My favorite of all of these is the first one with the blue and green squares of interesting pieces put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy, you have some great projects to work on during the winter 2023! Good luck on your finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you to have all your to-dos lined-up! Looking at that many might make most of us turn and run (!), but I know you're up to the challenge. Enjoy picking one to finish, and I hope you have the "gravy" of a second finish too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a NO REPLY blogger, please add your email address, as I reply to each one individually.